Thanks to a generous land donation from one of our community members, we have the opportunity to create a new park area adjacent to Eproson Park in downtown Twain Harte. The park will be named Twain Harte Meadows and, with your help, will become one of the centerpieces of town. We invite you to dream with us to create a beautiful place that will impact Twain Harte for generations. Your input is critical to making sure Twain Harte Meadows best serves and reflects our community and families.
Check out our flier to learn more about the new park, our vision, development guidelines and desires of the land donor:Twain Harte Meadows Park Info Flier
Thank you for your Involvement!
We are delighted with the tremendous community support and input we have received to date. So far we have had:
- Park Development Survey - We put out a survey to collect ideas in late 2017 and received an incredible response. Click HERE for more information and to see the results.
- Community Design Workshop #1 - We held a community workshop in April 2018 to refine ideas and begin development of a design. The Community Center was packed! Click HERE for more information and to see the results.
- Community Design Workshop #2 - We held a community workshop in June 2018 at the new park site to view four conceptual design layouts and tour the site. Attendees saw actual proposed locations of proposed features and made minor revisions to their favorite design option to help us take the next step toward a final design. Click HERE for more information on the four conceptual design layouts.
- Post-Workshop #2 Survey - We put out a survey following Workshop #2 to collect community input and recommendations on the four conceptual design layouts. Nearly 100 community members responded, helping us confidently create a refined composite conceptual design layout that best reflects the community's desires. Click HERE to see the survey results. Click HERE to see the composite conceptual design.
- Over 150 Volunteers - More than 150 people have signed up to be involved, from simply being kept informed, to helping with planning, to providing boots-on-the-ground labor.
Please continue to stay involved as we draw closer to a design that best reflects our community. See below for the next opportunity to get involved.
Community Design Workshop #3 - Early 2019
The results of the post-Community Design Workshop #2 survey, enabled us to confidently create a composite conceptual design layout that best reflects the Twain Harte community. Now that we have one conceptual design layout, we will hold a thrid community design workshop in early 2019 to begin discussing feasibility and costs Like the other workshops, there will be opportunity for attendees to weigh in on the discussion to make sure we continue to move forward in sync with the community. We hope to come away from this workshop with information that will help us prioritize design features and inform project phasing.
Click HERE to for more information and to see the composite design layout.
Want to get Involved?
We maintain an email list of community members who want to be involved in this great community opportunity. The list is used to keep people informed about the development process and upcoming community forums. If you would like to be added to the list, please email us at (redacted) and let us know how you might want to be involved.