Skip to main content

What do I do if I see a leak?

Leaks aren't always large. If you see an abnormal amount of water on the road or surfacing from the ground, please call Twain Harte Community Services District's (THCSD) office during business hours (209-586-3172); outside of business hours, call the emergency pager (209-532-5300, enter 5558).

Not all water is a leak. There are many springs in Twain Harte. Most springs appear during winter and spring, and tend to dry up in the summer months.