For a limited time, the District is providing green waste disposal vouchers to help our customers safely clear their properties of fire hazards.
Due to COVID-19, vouchers will be distributed by email. Fill out the form below to request your vouchers. Please read the following voucher information before submitting your request:
- Available to District customers only.
- Limit two vouchers per property.
- First come, first serve.
- Each voucher good for free disposal of one cubic yard of green waste.
- Vouchers redeemable only at Plainview Slash Site (Plainview Rd. & Highway 108).
- Plainview Slash Site is open (weather depending):Thursday through Monday from 8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m.
- It may take up to 7 days to process your request.
- Vouchers expire June 30, 2021.
How do I know if I am a District Customer?
There are two easy ways to determine if you're a District customer:
- You receive a monthly water bill from Twain Harte Community Services District.
- Your property is located within our District boundary. Click HERE to view the District boundary map.
Green Waste Voucher Request Form
If eligible, you will receive emailed vouchers within 7 days.