For a limited time, the District is providing green waste disposal vouchers to help our customers safely clear their properties of fire hazards.
Vouchers will be distributed by email. Fill out the form below to request your vouchers. Please read the following voucher information before submitting your request:
- Available to District customers only.
- Limit two vouchers per property.
- First come, first serve.
- Each voucher good for free disposal of one cubic yard of green waste.
- Vouchers redeemable only at Plainview Slash Site (Plainview Rd. & Highway 108).
- Plainview Slash Site is open (weather depending): Monday through Saturday from 8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m.
- It may take up to 7 days to process your request.
- Vouchers expire June 30, 2022.
How do I know if I am a District Customer?
There are two easy ways to determine if you're a District customer:
- You receive a monthly water bill from Twain Harte Community Services District.
- Your property is located within our District boundary. Click HERE to view the District boundary map.
Green Waste Voucher Request Form
If eligible, you will receive emailed vouchers within 7 days.