Twain Harte CSD's water, sewer and fire services WILL CONTINUE through the COVID-19 pandemic. However, some of our operations will be modified until further notice to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
CLOSED Customer Lobby
We are still available during business hours and are happy to serve you in whatever way we can. If you have questions or need help with anything, please:
- CALL US: (209) 586-3172
- EMAIL US: email@example.com
Payments can still be made:
- IN PERSON: Drop off your payment in our Payment Drop Box located in our office parking lot.
- ONLINE: Click HERE to make a payment.
- BY PHONE: Click HERE for details.
- BY MAIL: P.O. Box 649, Twain Harte, CA 95383
Click HERE if you have an after-hours emergency.
Fire Station Changes
Our fire department will continue to respond to emergencies 24/7 as normal; however, the following changes have been put in place to help slow the spread of COVID-19:
- The Fire Station will be closed to public visits.
- Non-essential meetings, training and public use of facilities are cancelled.
- All interested volunteers will request applications via email instead of in-person.
- Annual Fire Safety Inspections of community businesses are postponed until further notice.
Our fire department is doing everything it can to protect our community and first responders. In the unfortunate event that you need to call 911 because you're experiencing symptoms similar to COVID-19, please help protect our first responders and community by informing the 911 dispatcher that you are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
For more information, see the below release:THFD ops mod COVID19.pdf
The Tuolumne County Health Official released an official order restricting gatherings and certain types of recreation activities and recreation facilities. In compliance with this order, our public park facilities are closed - playground, picnic areas and community center.
Skate park, Tennis and bocce courts are now open for play, as long as the the following state rules are followed:
- Must play with residents of your same household only
- Must maintain 6' spacing between players
- Singles tennis only (no doubles)
- Must be a local resident
Click HERE for a copy of the County Health Official's order.
Modified Board Meetings
In compliance with the Governor's Executive Order N-25-20, we will be holding our meetings remotely via teleconference using ZOOM. Basic instructions on how to participate in the meetings will be included on our board agenda. For more information on how to use ZOOM, click below:How to Use Zoom
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON COVID-19 AND WHAT YOU CAN DO TO SLOW THE SPREAD, VISIT THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION WEBSITE.