Twain Harte CSD's water, sewer and fire services WILL CONTINUE through the COVID-19 pandemic. However, some of our operations will be modified until further notice to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Our Customer Lobby is OPEN
We are happy to announce the reopening of our customer lobby. We will be open during normal business hours and are here to serve you in whatever way we can.
*For Safety: We ask that people please wear a mask. Hand sanitizer is available and we will be sanitizing the lobby on a frequent basis*
If you're not comfortable with visiting us in person yet and you have questions or need help with anything, please:
- CALL US: (209) 586-3172
- EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments can still be made:
- IN PERSON:Now that our office lobby is open, customers can make payments in office, using a debit/credit card. Or you can drop off your payment in our Payment Drop Box located in our office parking lot.
- ONLINE: Click HERE to make a payment.
- BY PHONE: Click HERE for details.
- BY MAIL: P.O. Box 649, Twain Harte, CA 95383
Need help paying your bill? The CA COVID-19 Rent Relief program is designed to assist with unpaid utilities. For more information and to find out if you are eligible for the program, head to: https://housing.ca.gov/.
Fire Station Changes
Our fire department will continue to respond to emergencies 24/7 as normal; however, the following changes have been put in place to help slow the spread of COVID-19:
- The Fire Station will be closed to public visits.
- Non-essential meetings, training and public use of facilities are cancelled.
- All interested volunteers will request applications via email instead of in-person.
Our fire department is doing everything it can to protect our community and first responders. In the unfortunate event that you need to call 911 because you're experiencing symptoms similar to COVID-19, please help protect our first responders and community by informing the 911 dispatcher that you are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
For more information, see the below release:THFD ops mod COVID19.pdf
Our park facilities are still open with restrictions. Be healthy and stay safe!
For more information on regulations and safety guidelines for Outdoor Playgrounds and other Outdoor Recreational Facilities please visit: CDPH Website.
Modified Board Meetings
We will continue to hold our meetings remotely via teleconference using ZOOM. Basic instructions on how to participate in the meetings will be included on our board agenda. For more information on how to use ZOOM, click below:How to Use Zoom
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON COVID-19 AND WHAT YOU CAN DO TO SLOW THE SPREAD, VISIT THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION WEBSITE.
FOR ADDITIONAL INDUSTRY GUIDANCE ON HOW TO REDUCE RISK, PLEASE VISIT THE STATES WEBSITE: https://covid19.ca.gov/.