Twain Harte Community Services District (District) is seeking a self-motivated, organized individual with great communications skills to fill an immediate need for an Administrative Coordinator/Board Secretary position. The selected applicant will work under the direction of the General Manager with minimal supervision to coordinate, oversee and/or support various administrative functions, such as:
- Board Secretary: manages meetings and activities related to the District's board of directors and is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the District's records management system.
- Public Relations: oversees and performs a range of public outreach and education activities.
- Administrative Coordination: coordinates and performs a wide variety of administrative duties to support the General Manager and departmental or program operations.
- Human Resources Coordination: Understands, coordinates and communicates employee benefit programs.
- Customer Service Support: performs a variety of customer service tasks as the primary backup to the Customer Services Representative.
See below for a more detailed description of the Administrative Coordinator/Board Secretary position.
This is Part-Time position with an estimated average of 20 hours per week. Hours will be flexible based on District needs with the majority of hours worked at the District office during business hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. District may work with the successful applicant to determine a work schedule that both meets the District's needs and the applicant's schedule.
Starts at $30/hr
This is a non-benefited position - no health, dental and vision. If the determined work schedule exceeds 1,000 hours per year, the position will include CalPERS retirement, holidays and vacation.
Job Description:Job Description - Admin Coordinator/Board Secretary
Applications / Selection Timing:
Application due no later than 2:00 p.m. on February 27, 2020
Late applications will not be accepted.
Applications may be submitted by:
- Email: (redacted)
- Mail: P.O. Box 649, Twain Harte, CA 95383
- In-Person at District offices: 22912 Vantage Pointe Drive, Twain Harte.
The District will contact the most qualified applicants on Friday, February 29, 2020 to schedule an interview for the following week. The District anticipates that a conditional offer will be made by close of business on March 6th; however, the District may elect to perform a second round of interviews. The District will work with the successful applicant to start as soon as possible after the conditional offer is accepted and any necessary background checks/drug tests are performed.
Questions can be directed to Tom Trott, General Manager - (redacted) or (209) 586-3172.